1. The challenge: keeping your hands warm without wearing winter gloves the size of a Thanksgiving turkey. The solution: Thinsulate winter gloves. Breathable, moisture-resistant Thinsulate is a thinner and more effective glove lining, providing warmth and dexterity, comfort and flexibility.
2. It may be a white Christmas, but it will be an orange, purple, pink, green, red, gray, black, brown, white, and blue winter when you’re wearing gloves from OnlyGloves.com. Winter is our favorite season, as you’ll see from our huge selection of mens and womens winter gloves in holly jolly colors.
3. Keeping fingers toasty is too important to leave glove sizes to guesswork. To get your glove size, measure the circumference of your palm (around hand and over knuckles), and find size by inches and gender: small (6.5w, 7.5-8m) medium (7w, 8.5-9m), large (7.5w, 9.5-10m), XL (8w, 10.5-11m), XXL (11-11.5m).
4. Nine out of ten fingers agree that the only thing worse than cold hands is cold, wet hands (the ring finger had concerns about cold gold). Waterproof winter gloves feature shells made from impermeable fabrics, including nylon and waterblocked suede, with snug wrists for a water-free fit.
5. Gloves are always a prominent part of winter apparel. Put your most fashionable fingers forward with a glove material that complements your personal style or favorite winter jacket. Winter glove and lining materials at OnlyGloves.com include buffalo leather, lamb, sheepskin, cashmere, and shearling suede.
6. Though deerskin gloves are more commonly worn as driving gloves or unlined warm weather gloves, lined deerskin leather is an elegant way to ward off winter’s chill. Deerskin winter gloves are a flexible solution for snowy days; deerskin doesn’t dry as stiff as cowhide.
7. Keep your fingers in your gloves, skiiers: our winter gloves for skiing include designs made from soft, plush fabric for nosewipes, and goggle squeegees for clearer vision.
8. Wear a pair of unique Cire Fashion Mode womens or mens winters gloves, and you’ll be suitably dressed to see The Nutcracker in any venue: opera house or ice rink. The Cire Fashion Mode line includes classically styled sheepskin and cashmere winter gloves that you’ll wish you could wear all year round.
9. In addition to the Fashion Mode line, our selection of Cire winter gloves includes dozens of durable, high-quality winter gloves for women and men. From rabbit fur cuffs to a Comfort IQ lining that stores and releases heat, Cire’s glove designs unite timeless style with innovative technology.